The Story Of Ivy’s 1957 CONN organ
Rededicated on Sunday January 20th, 2013

This is the story of an Instrument that has been used of God for over 50 years. Purchase for Emmanuel Baptist Church for it’s new building opening located at 128 St. Vincent Street in Barrie.

 

This was Emmanual in the winter of 1956/57
This was Emmanual in the winter of 1956/57
This was the ribbon cutting ceremony
This was the ribbon cutting ceremony
The Conn organ played in this Sanctuary from 1957 to1977
The Conn organ played in this Sanctuary from 1957 to1977
Dale Pearson playing in 1977 for the first time.............Birgade Sunday.....Onward Christian Soldiers
Dale Pearson playing in 1977 for the first time.............Birgade Sunday.....Onward Christian Soldiers
Moved to RVH in 2005 just prior to our move to Salem Road
On route to Ivy past Emmanuel
On route to Ivy past Emmanuel